Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Informal Water Utility Billing Complaint Form

  1. Customers of Water Utility Companies under City jurisdiction (operating within the City Limits) may file complaints with the City if they believe that they have been billed incorrectly. In order to file a complaint, the customer must complete this form and follow the City's Billing Dispute Resolution Process, outlined at the link below..
  2. Account Holder's Name
  3. Service Address
  4. Alternate Contact Address (If different from Service Address)
  5. Information on Water Utility
  6. Please describe, in detail, the dispute you are having with your water utility company.
  7. Please upload all documents relevant to your complaint, including disputed bills, correspondence to and from the Utility Company about the complaint, and any other documentary evidence you may have related to the complaint.
  8. If needed.
  9. Leave This Blank:

  10. This field is not part of the form submission.